I have just finished merging of Welsh language (#i24041#) to OpenOffice.org 1.1.2. Builds are now being produced. Welsh people were really active in the past (many updates to GSI, testing etc.) so the merge was without problems.
In the meantime, patches for South African languages (#i24170#) are now updated to be merged tomorrow.
I had a quick look at Lithuanian patches (#i27528#) but the patches are not yet completely ready for merge (thus postponed to 1.1.3). But I have started to add support for Lithuanian to my build system to bring it up-to-date and complete faster.
The remaining language is Basque (#i27939#) that I left for tomorrow too (but it seems to be well prepared).
Well, it is 1:20 so I really have to go sleep now.-----